Share Watch – Infinite Blue Energy (IBE)
IBE’s updates pertaining to Arrowsmith Hydrogen Project as it moves towards its IPO are:
- Initial date collection from their onsite equipment confirms exemplary solar and wind resources further solidifying the modelling data and optimising the proposed renewable energy layout for Arrowsmith.
- Finalised engineering and design supporting application to the EPA to be completed by July 2021 for final referral.
- IBE are also submitting an early works approval so it can commence some early works on its recently acquired site.
- Continued dialogue and stakeholder engagement with various State and Federal government agencies to support the project and project submission for approval.
- Commencement of commercial negotiations to facilitate the refueling infrastructure and terminals across regional and metropolitan Western Australia.
- Shortlisted strategic partners who have commenced discussions to finalise economic models to support Final investment decision and equity investment into the Arrowsmith SPV.
The VIX fear gauge down by 0.55 of a point since 27 June by to 15.07.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average up 353.49 points or 0.90% since 27 June to 34,786.35, the STOXX 600 down 0.24 of a point or 0.05% to 456.81 and the Shanghai Composite index down 82.80 points or 2.32% to 3,518.76.
Gold up to 1,787.70. US 10-year Treasury Bonds up to 1.437 and oil up to 75.19. Cryptos Bitcoin up by 1,762 points or 5.26% to 35,251.
ASX 200 up 0.60 of a point or 0.01% since 27 June to 7,308.60. The Aussie dollar on 75.28 US cents.
Carbon Market Spot Prices
LGC $33.25 STC $38.85
ESC $32.50 VEEC $61.25
ACCU $19.30 EU ETS €56.37
Sources: RenewEconomy, demandmanager, Reuters, SMH, Market Watch